I am currently recruiting for a Web Analyst on behalf of one of the leading Luxury Online Retailers for this newly created role. Ideal for someone who loves ecommerce and naturally can combine the results with the insight of the customer to provide a clear insight to stakeholders across the business. You will be responsible for the strategy behind the analytics, implementing tagging and A/B testing to take the business deeper into the results to maximise sales and experience across all the touch points/platforms available to the customer.
This is a great opportunity to join the brand who are in the midst of an extensive growth plan and increasing their presence in an ever demanding field. This is the chance to join an advanced technological company, great retail brand and help build and shape web analytics within the business.
Ideally you will....
- Have at least 2 years experience within a Web analytics position, preferably in an ecommerce environment but certainly have a passion for retail.
- Worked closely or as part of the trading team and provided insight on company performance.
- Experience conducting A/B testing
- An expert in Google Analytics.
- Commercially minded who can engage and deliver within a customer centric business. Collaborating with all areas of the team, supporting and educating on the importance of analytical insight.
Salary: Up to £50k (depending on experience)
Location: Central London